Thread: Rugged Range
View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2019, 04:16 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lionsrange

Eagleflight watched with a curious gaze as Sunblaze went all-out with his border marking. He continued on his own way, marking trees and shrubs of even distance from each other, until the sun had really gone down. He followed the other tom's scent until he found him, a bit unsurprised to see that he'd exhausted himself.

"Uh, great job, Sunblaze," he praised the russet warrior with a half-smile, unsure of how to comment on his rampant enthusiasm. "And you've found us a good place to camp out for the night! I don't know about you, but I'm starving. I'm gonna see what I can find for prey around here before I call it a night." He dipped his head before retreating once more, back along the areas he'd already marked, to look for prey.

He returned not long after carrying a decently sized crow. It was skinny, given the season, but even a skinny crow made a decent meal, being the size that it was. He plopped it down on the rock and then settled in next to Sunblaze.
"You wouldn't believe how I caught this thing--it was just hanging out on the ground. Stupid bird should'a been in its nest by now. Here, we can share it if you'd like. I think there's enough for all three of us to have a little."

@xeno @Starfall

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!