Thread: Owlclan
View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 05:51 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Owlclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
Claypaw let out a loud roar of a yawn and as he arose from his mossy comfort,'A new day, more training.'His body still ached from the previous days training but that did not stop him from pushing himself out of his bed and heading out to the clearing.( @Mystic @Swiftheart @Raven hollow @Aceclaw @Fuzzyfeline )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Silverstar walked outside her den and took a long stretch. She looked around her camp, everything seemed peaceful and nice and she felt satisfied. She walked over to her apprentice, Claypaw. ``Good morning Claypaw.`` She nodded in greeting, ``I just have to go outside for a quick walk and then we'll begin trainng. In the meantime, you can practice your moves I taught you. Both fighting and hunting.``
Windpaw walked outside,sighing to herself.She had been studying herbs all night,and had finally memorized most of the herbs for infection and what to mix them with.She looked at claypaw,wondering brifly what it was like to be a warrior,but she shook it off.She was the one who had chose to be a medicine ca t apprintice,and she enjoyed it to,and that was how she was destined to help her clan.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; December 1st, 2017 at 05:51 PM. Reason: how did it get windows from windpaw?!?!