View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 04:14 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
lone digger's eyes widened and he gulped silently, pelt flushing. "i- uh- oh." he cleared his throat and clenched his eyes shut, turning his head away. "i'm sorry, but i can't. we just met today. you are soon to be my apprentice, for goodness sake." his tail lashed sporadically, chest heaving with embarrassment. "i- i'm sorry." he used all the strength he could muster to shove crimson away, ears flat as he jumped to the ground and ran off, head low. the tom's paws thudded against the ground, hinting to his distress while he ran all the way back to camp. lone digger slipped in through the entrance before forcing a calm posture until he made it to the den of guards, falling apart once he went inside and noticed that nobody was there. he curled up in his nest, tail over his face, waiting for the seer to come.
Crimson eyes widened a bit when he was pushed away, he watches lone digger run away and sighs loudly feeling his heart beating fast and hard. “ .... I was so close...” he says as his pelt heats up a bit but he shakes it off and begins to jump down and walk back to camp hoping to clear his head until than.