View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:03 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Cleftpaw trotted back to his brother, mouse dangling from his jaws. "Thanks, Lightpaw," he mewed. He dropped the mouse at his paws, stopping when he saw that Lightpaw still hadn't caught anything.

"Er, I must have scared all the prey in this area. You know me and my big, heavy paws. Why don't we try farther out in the territory?" He suggested. Hopefully, farther out, the lighter tabby would be able to hear something he could catch.

Even if Lightpaw didn't catch anything this time, Cleftpaw was still proud of his brother for trying. He couldn't say he knew how difficult it was being blind, but he could guess just how hard hunting and battle training was. The thick-furred cat couldn't imagine living without his sight.
Lightpaw smiled and purred,"Maybe, or maybe it was just because it was Leaf-bare," he turned towards the brown tom,"but still, if you want to hunt alone... I mean, I don't want to be a burden," Lightpaw shuffled his paws. I never DID like thinking or feeling that I might seem a burden to other cats to have around... I'm good at tracking down prey... But not so good at aim when I DO find them. If they were just a tad bit bigger, I might be able to catch them easier... But they're just to small and fast for me to pinpoint... he thought to himself.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.