View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
(forgot about this but are we just gonna pretend that there isn't a murder going on behind them? cuz im done for that xD)
Lightstream scoffed. Maybe this wouldn't be as easy as she anticipated. She still needed to be there for Hollowpaw. She knew that she shouldn't retaliate because the apprentice would just make excuses and trick himself into believing that he was meant to be with Fallenstream. "Fine. Say what you want to say, do what you want to do. Fallenstream wants us to go on the morning patrol tomorrow anyway, so you might as well hate me for tonight. Just know that I will be waking you up and you will becoming with me. Good night." She said proudly, impressed with herself. She stood there for a second before stalking off to the warriors den.
(I guess...)
Hollowpaw sighed,"okay...but your only my temporary mentor!" He called back,"See if Fallenstream can come with us. I need an educated cat telling me of the borders." He ordered his mentor,"Oh...and I would love some trout or a sparrow." He paused,"Oh it'd be nice if you could line my nest with feathers."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here