View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2017, 03:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@Duskflight
@AbsurdJinx

The tom made his way to the stone, his claws scraping against the frosty grey lump. He had only done this once before, and at that time he was still Fallenstream, though, the only thing different about that time was his suffix, he was still unsure about himself being leader, still had a knot that now made itself home in his stomach. He let out a grunt and stopped two mouselengths away from the edge, his lapis colored optics raked across the clearing as he tried to pick out the two faces he would be announcing this morning, well. " All those old enough to catch their own fish, please gather around the Streamstone for a clan meeting." he called, his ears flicking back as his echo answered back.

Fallenstar was still going off memory, he faintly remembered a few apprentice ceremonies that Russetstar preformed, he just hoped he was doing it right.

" Today we have two ceremonies and 3 clanmates who will grow a little." he announced, and let his eyes brush over the two feline's. " Quailkit, please step forward." he half asked, half demanded. "You have reached the age of 6 moons and is now old enough to become an apprentice. From this day forward, until you become a warrior, your name will be Quailpaw." he announced, his lips tugged upward slightly, if one looked close enough, they would see a faint smile. " Your mentor will be Jasperpelt [ @Lonestar23 ] , they will teach you all you need to know." he stated, making direct eye contact with the named warrior.

Fallenstar then turned his attention to a particular male apprentice, his lapis hues danced with excitement. He remembered the day he was given his warrior name, it was one of the most exciting moments of his life, he wondered if Quillpaw was feeling the same way he did. " We also have an apprentice who has proved that they are capable of honoring their warrior name." he announced, wincing slightly as he bit his tongue. He stood there for a second, rubbing the bitten flesh against the inside of his cheeks. " Quillpaw, please step forward. You have proven your devotion and skill, and have shown your clanmates that you are ready to become a warrior." he began "I call upon my warrior ancestors to watch upon this apprentice, who has proven his loyalty to the code, and in turn I honor him as a warrior of Riverclan.
Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even if it costs your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name."

"Quillpaw, from this moment forward you will be known as Quillstreak, for your compassion and kindness."
he stated, watching closely for the toms reaction. He wanted to know if he was any different, if he had the same emotions as others, seeing if he wasn't different.
"We welcome you as a warrior of Riverclan." he congradulated, a small, faint smile spread across his face, but disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

Fallenstar dipped his head and clambered down, his tail constantly brushing the cold, frosty stone beneath him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us