View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:32 PM
bruh head

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Driftingstorm mused over the kittens small attention span. As they padded along side by side she tried her best to keep every question short to keep the conversation going, it often happened to her if the conversation hit a stand still. "A warrior, well they are trained to hunt and fight" she said. Which the kitten most likely didn't understand. It was cute that she was so inocent and untouched by the world. The large warriors tail swayed in delight. "My names driftingstorm, it's nice to meet you salamanderkit" she mused as they walked and slightly slowed down. "Starclan... Is well... A group of cats I suppose. Like you and me. We live together eat together and work together to survive" she said with a nod to the side. She would certainly leave out the part about all of the starclan Warriors being deceased and possibly fading away in the future. She shivered slightly at the thought. Telling a kitten something like that must sound like a nightmare. It even sounded creepy to her, and she was dead! She paused as she asked about the stars, "I'll tell you later" she said putting a slight dent in her mood. Hearing the rising confusion in slamamders voice made her jerk her head to face her a panic coming onto her face as she was lost for words. "The stars? Well your in starclan and- umm when your In starclan you get stars on your fur" it wasn't a lie, in fact that was the complete truth, just not all of it exactly. "I guess I was trying to say I didn't expect you to be here that's all,I'm just confused because your supposed to be... Somewhere else"
Salamanderkit continued to look up at her, pleased that she didn't do anything wrong, or it seemed like that. "Huh. What's hunting?" She thought for a moment. "And what's fighting? It sounds kinda bad." She reflected, her face scrunching up in thought for a moment. "Sooo, your name is Driftingstorm, right?" She didn't leave enough space between her question to be really answered. "That sounds kind of weird... Why doesn't your name have the word 'kit' on it? Does it have something to do with being a warrior?" She asked, jumping a small step. There was so much to learn from this cat! Of course, that was how it seemed to her. "Oh I get it! The words star and StarClan go together! That's why it was named that! Right?" The kitten asked. It made total perfect sense to her. Of course that was why StarClan was named StarClan, and why all it's residents had stars in their fur. Not to mention it looked pretty cool. She slowed her pace slightly, tipping her head slightly as thoughts stirred in her head about the dark molly's new answer to her question. Where else was she supposed to be exactly? Where was somewhere else? "Where's 'somewhere else'?"