View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 02:43 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@Celestial
The ebony tom pulled himself up the frosty stone, his pads sticking to the large rock with every step he took. He had been thinking about this decision for a few days now. Though he disliked highranks, he couldn't help but feel a bit of excitement tingle through out his body, making him wiggle the tips of his paws. With the last step he let out an 'umph', his footing slipping slightly. He stood toward the end of the stone, his lapis hues blazed with, for the first time in moons, a clear flame of certainty. He was very proud of himself for who he chose, the feline seemed headstrong and possessed strong morals, they could easily keep him in check. His fluffy tail brushed the cold stone and he looked straight down, looking at the drop, the long drop which made his whiskers quiver.

"All cats old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!" he called, his voice echoing through the crisp clearing. He licked his maw and held back a shiver, he wasn't sure if it was because of the cold, or if it was because of his first very important announcement. " We have been without a deputy for some time now due to the recent rank change. After some time I have finally come to a decision." he stated, his tail lashing behind him. He could feel his breath leaving, not that he was talking, he couldn't swallow enough air, it felt as though he was choking. "Daisyshade. Please step forward." he ordered. Today was the day, he was going to have someone to check him, to keep him in balance, it made his fur fluff up.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us