View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 03:43 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Tumblestep slipped from the warrior's den and sat in the shade of the Streamstone. He'd never been so proud! Today, his affectionate mate would become the deputy of RiverClan, working alongside Fallenstar and Juniperpaw to help guide the clan. The only downside was that he feared she'd be much too busy for him with all the new responsibilities. However, he knew they'd find a way to make time for one another. Both of them were so in love there was no way a rank would get between them, Tumblestep was sure of it. He relied heavily on Daisyshade - she was his confidence, his heart, his world - and he didn't know what he'd do without her. He was also afraid he'd one day be sharing a meal with his mate when a crowd of felines grouped around them, awaiting their deputy's orders. How would he deal with his mate's popularity when he was so afraid of socializing? Besides his fears, Tumblestep knew he'd be able to put them aside for Daisyshade's sake. He'd do anything for his adorable mate, even pull through his worst fears.

How will we start a family? The thought startled him. The two felines had been talking about having kits but how would they raise offspring when Daisyshade was deputy, responsible for the organization of her clanmates? Tumblestep didn't want to tear her down and place her inside the nursery when she was just able to step above and finally shine like she should. The two of them would have to talk later, figure things out. But for now, the dark gray tomcat raised his chin in a once in a lifetime show of pride. Daisyshade had worked so hard to get to where she is, he was eager to show her how happy he was for her.

~ ~ ~

Juniperpaw exited the medicine den and gazed up at the Streamstone in time to hear Fallenstar's call for a meeting. She adopted an excited expression when she put two and two together, and bounded closer to the stone to see Daisyshade be appointed deputy. Juniperpaw was eager to work alongside the older feline, both in a working manner and through her pregnancy. She was sure the two of them could form a bond of some sorts! Daisyshade already had a motherly aurora around her that comforted Juniperpaw and she found herself looking at the ginger-and-white feline with admiration and respect. The young medicine cat seated herself at the foot of the Streamstone, green eyes shimmering with a kit-like excitement. She was also certain Fallenstar had to be somewhat anxious about the announcement, so she was sure to flash him a reassuring smile; she also looked at Daisyshade with what she hoped was a welcoming gaze.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 11th, 2018 at 03:45 PM.