View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 05:21 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Super Editions/Novellas I wanna see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

bit late to this, but i don't think he'd have much negative to say beyond maybe brokenstar. nightstar tried his best to bring shadowclan together after the destruction his predecessor caused, and while he failed overall due to his health, he left way for one of the strongest leaders shadowclan had.

tigerstar brought shadowclan back to prosperity, and although his methods were immoral at times (given he tried to combine all the clans and take over the forest) he gave them the strength they needed to get back on their feet. without tigerstar's influence, it's likely the clan wouldn't have recovered as well from the disease that plagued them.
Yes, I agree with what you say; it's reasonable. I meant originally more that ShadowClan had lost their pride and had traded it for a more arrogant sense instead in a desperate attempt to regain their previous position. At least, that is the view I got from the ThunderClan point of view since we don't get much other insight from the other clan's opinions.

Last edited by Jynx; January 11th, 2018 at 05:21 PM.