View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:22 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@Celestial
The tom lowered his gaze as the she cat stepped forward, every time he saw the molly she reminded him of Honeypool, her golden pelt, her warm, motherly gaze, it was heart wrenching. The leader couldn't tell if he was appointing her deputy because of her devotion to the clan, as well as her strong will, or if he was choosing her because she reminded him so much of the feline he fell for, the line was a blur. None the less he took another step forward, bringing him closer to the edge of the frosty hunk of rock, he couldn't second guess himself now, he had already called the warriors name, there was no turning back. Then, the thought that ran through his head made him freeze up on the spot, his fur stood up on end and his whiskers quivered "If I chose poorly I'll just kill her' his own thoughts terrified him, he wanted Honeypool, he needed Honeypool, the hatred that had bubbled up for moons was resurfacing, and he didn't know how to tame it.

Fallenstar bit the inside of his cheek and looked down at the ginger molly, his blue gaze a mix if icy hatred and blazing excitement that he himself was not able to explain. "With the recent events, such as Russetstar stepping down and Geckoleaf disappearing, I am in need of a warrior whom I can trust to take the burden of leadership alongside me." he stated, his voice cold, no warmth flickered behind the frozen words as he continued to stare at Daisyshade, almost as if he was trying to look into her very soul. "Also with the recent threats that Windclan and Thunderclan are throwing back at each other, I believe there is a war coming, and I cannot lead my our clan through that alone." he announced, lifting his gaze slightly, his lapis hues grazing over each and every clan member for a second, though it never lingered. What he spoke was the truth, he couldn't do it alone, he needed another opinion, one to bring him to his senses when he's swallowed up in his emotions. "Daisyshade, are you willing to take up the position of Riverclan's deputy?" he asked, and the second he said the word 'deputy' he could feel a horrible taste on his tongue, though he didn't do a thing about it. Honeypool was gone, she wasn't here to fix him, she wasn't here to help him see the light, she wasn't here to chase away his darkness with a single smile, he was all by himself.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 11th, 2018 at 11:23 PM.