View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 09:09 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

For a fleeting moment daisyshade stared up into his eyes, and she was shocked to see hatred and vain. Her own optics narrowed at the toms vicious stare and Discomfort swelled up inside her like water, taking up he whole body and making her stiff. Never had anyone looked at her with such malice, not even foxfur who had tried to kill her. What's going on? daisyshade suddenly dropped her gaze her confusion growing into doubts and finally settling at a slight fear of the Tom, wether or not her mind was making up the image of his burning eyes she wasn't sure but she knew it was scaring her beyond words. Shuffling her paws she glanced back up suprusingly his eyes longer as they made eye contact. I can't be the only one to see that. she thought shuffling her paws Moore as his hard gaze bore into her fur and her ear tips turned red. Was I a mistake? suddenly her confidence deflated and her chest drooped her tail lashing a final time before going still. She stood stiffly her mind buzzing with confusion and hurt.myer she remained where she was, he had called her up here. He was going to dismiss her.

Than when he spoke again his voice hit her like jumping into an icy pond, cold and merciless. Obviously he can't.. No he wasn't serious. However much she wanted to believe what he was saying there was longing and darkness in his voice, he wanted somebody else. Her stomach twisted and for a fleeting moment she could recall the other day when fallenstar had dropped by only to look at her with some sort of longing, perhaps it too was the same. Some cat plagued his mind, never leaving his side. Convinced she had figured it out she gazed back up at the leader, his eyes where no warmer than they had been a moment ago. She no longer feared the gaze but wished to better understand it. She paused her thinking to let him continue so she could hear, war, along her spine her fur rippled with a sudden burst of hostility but it quickly faded and her fur lay flat once more, Her claws sliding back into place. Finally he asked the question she was skeltical of him asking and he wasn't exactly sure what to do, if there was a specific answer to reply with she wasn't aware of it and she didn't want to look like a fool by spluttering put some excited yes! the mollys tail began lashing furiously as she raked her mind for a reasonable answer when it hit her, "I would be honoured to serve alongside you, fallenstar" pride swelled up inside her and she felt like she was going to burst, trying to keep her paws steady and the happines in her eyes to dull. And for a moment she could see a faint outline of a darker furred feline beside her, the stars in her paws and the dark intensity of fallenstars eyes shared in her own. A warmth flooded around the she cat and he name popped into her head. Driftingstorm. it was fallenstars mother. She glanced up to see if fallenstar had seen her for that fleeting second too but his face with hidden to her from the harsh rays of sun that had blinded her. She bit her tongue holding it in place if she was tempted to say more. We need to talk. though he couldn't hear her she thought it and tried to let him know it.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord