View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:28 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Family Finder for Mink!

This is a finder for my Minkkit!

@mompaws and I have a mini plan/plot that involves his Lambkit so please go check out his finder too!
We plan on having the two grow up together, with families who are super close. For example, the mother of Sheepkit and the mother of Minkkit being best friends prior to becoming queens.

Anyhow, Minkkit needs the following;

Optional
Wanted

Mother
Father
Siblings (up to 4)
Friends (unlimited)
Future Mentor
Aunts
Uncles
Grandparents
Cousins

I’d like her parents to be Tonkinese (or at least one of them) and several of her siblings as well just too keep genetics accurate.

A little bit about Minkkit;

Minkkit is a very outgoing kit with a generally happy personality. She enjoys life as it is, though struggles with anxiety issues. She rather good at disguising this though, and it’s working on reducing it. Mink has gotten a lot better about being more outgoing and friendly, and has slowly opened up. She is easily excited and loves to be the center of attention. Mink has slight troubles with self confidence though has spurts of narcissism like anyone. She can be a bit moody though, awkward too, but that’s just how she is.
Mink is generally nice to everyone and seldom says anything rude to ones face, (though occasionally she will gossip about another) Mink doesn’t spread rumours, she just likes to know about what’s going on and tries to stay in the flow of things. She’s worked hard to bring herself up to a certain social rank; the rank of not being popular enough to get gossiped about but not so low that people would think she’s no fun or a weirdo. Mink fears being ignored or being disliked, and she is afraid of silence. She has an overactive imagination and will assume the worst of everything that goes bump in the night.

Mink is around 3 moons of age

She is cis female and identifies with she/her pronouns.

Her names will be as follows:
Minkkit || Minkpaw || Minkchirp

This will take place in WindClan! (as the thread prefix states)

To apply;

Name:
Pronouns:
Appearance:
Personality:
Desired Role:
PPD:
Roleplay Sample:
Other:

Not first-come first-serve!

Thank you!

the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; January 12th, 2018 at 08:48 PM.