View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:52 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles as he soon stops her with his tail “ or we can ... walk though the graveyard? It has been a while since we’ve been there and you never know we might find something interesting?” He Says purring happily as he looks outside for a bit seeing a garden that he didn’t really noticed until now. He wonders a bit thinking: has that always been there? But ignores it when he looks at Cress, “ we can hunt later my love. We have all the time in the world you and I.” He Says purring as he moves by her doing something he knew she loved dearly. As he passed by her, he rubs his pelt against her and comes back around nuzzling his head against her neck “ please~ “ he says in a voice he knew she loved dearly.
Cress purred happily as Hades wove around her, licking his cheek gently and gazing into his eyes with a smile. "You know me so well, Hades." She murmured, raising her head to meet her nose with his and closing her eyes blissfully. She moved away and ducked under the door, glancing back at Hades to make sure he was following before weaving through the grass towards the Graveyard. As she entered the place of the dead, a strong scent met her nose; the stench of death as well as the sweet aroma of a cat she had never forgotten. Her eyes widened faintly and she glanced over to the side to watch as Valentine burst through the bushes and skidded to a stop just in front of her. Her brother... was right there? Her jaw dropped open before she moved closer to him. "Val?"

"Cress!" Valentine meowed in response, nuzzling her gently in a brotherly way before scrunching his nose up. "What are you doing in a stinky place like this?" He asked, raising a paw to place it over his nose. "It stinks of death. I suppose this is yours and Hades doing?" He asked, his voice muffled slightly by the paw placed over his muzzle. Having mentioned Hades, Valentine glanced around to spot Hades just behind Cress and smiled. "Well hello there! You've gained a few more scars since we last spoke, Grim." He used the old nickname he had for Hades, tossing it out there casually as if they hadn't even gone their separate ways.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡