View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:13 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

For a fleeting moment daisyshade stared up into his eyes, and she was shocked to see hatred and vain. Her own optics narrowed at the toms vicious stare and Discomfort swelled up inside her like water, taking up he whole body and making her stiff. Never had anyone looked at her with such malice, not even foxfur who had tried to kill her. What's going on? daisyshade suddenly dropped her gaze her confusion growing into doubts and finally settling at a slight fear of the Tom, wether or not her mind was making up the image of his burning eyes she wasn't sure but she knew it was scaring her beyond words. Shuffling her paws she glanced back up suprusingly his eyes longer as they made eye contact. I can't be the only one to see that. she thought shuffling her paws Moore as his hard gaze bore into her fur and her ear tips turned red. Was I a mistake? suddenly her confidence deflated and her chest drooped her tail lashing a final time before going still. She stood stiffly her mind buzzing with confusion and hurt.myer she remained where she was, he had called her up here. He was going to dismiss her.

Than when he spoke again his voice hit her like jumping into an icy pond, cold and merciless. Obviously he can't.. No he wasn't serious. However much she wanted to believe what he was saying there was longing and darkness in his voice, he wanted somebody else. Her stomach twisted and for a fleeting moment she could recall the other day when fallenstar had dropped by only to look at her with some sort of longing, perhaps it too was the same. Some cat plagued his mind, never leaving his side. Convinced she had figured it out she gazed back up at the leader, his eyes where no warmer than they had been a moment ago. She no longer feared the gaze but wished to better understand it. She paused her thinking to let him continue so she could hear, war, along her spine her fur rippled with a sudden burst of hostility but it quickly faded and her fur lay flat once more, Her claws sliding back into place. Finally he asked the question she was skeltical of him asking and he wasn't exactly sure what to do, if there was a specific answer to reply with she wasn't aware of it and she didn't want to look like a fool by spluttering put some excited yes! the mollys tail began lashing furiously as she raked her mind for a reasonable answer when it hit her, "I would be honoured to serve alongside you, fallenstar" pride swelled up inside her and she felt like she was going to burst, trying to keep her paws steady and the happines in her eyes to dull. And for a moment she could see a faint outline of a darker furred feline beside her, the stars in her paws and the dark intensity of fallenstars eyes shared in her own. A warmth flooded around the she cat and he name popped into her head. Driftingstorm. it was fallenstars mother. She glanced up to see if fallenstar had seen her for that fleeting second too but his face with hidden to her from the harsh rays of sun that had blinded her. She bit her tongue holding it in place if she was tempted to say more. We need to talk. though he couldn't hear her she thought it and tried to let him know it.

@Celestial
He was choking on it, and he didn't know how to suppress it, it was eating away at him, and he didn't know what to do about it. He was happy for the molly, she was a clanmate he knew quite well and he had liked how straight-forward she was when they were chatting in the clearing, she was the perfect feline to keep him in check, to make sure he's the leader Riverclan needed him to be. But he couldn't swallow down the hatred again, he tried and tried, but everytime he swallowed, it choked him, almost torturing him, killing him slowly. He couldn't snuff out the blazing hatred that welled up in his stomach. Of course it wasn't directed toward the molly herself, but rather, the rank itself. The tom thinned out his smile and tried his hardest to hide the anger and rage the moment he saw her deflate, the moment he realized he was ruining a perfect moment for her. He replaced his serious gaze with that of a small, rather forced, smile, and the second he did that, he could feel the anger burn even brighter, and he had no choice but to push it back by himself this time, Honeypool wasn't here to drive it away with a smile, she wasn't here to support and ensure him, he was all by himself.

Fallenstar ripped himself out of his thoughts and gave the molly a small, swift smile, as though he was apologizing for the cold gaze he was giving her. He was unstable, mentally, unstable, he couldn't tell right from wrong, it was just as bad the moment he met the ginger warrior who managed to snatch his fondness and run away with it. The blurred lines between his morals were growing more and more obscure. As she answered, a firm, yet unsure answer he nodded his head and stepped even closer, practically teetering off the edge, as if he was going to fall, as if he was going to jump, and honestly, he had thought about it before, if the drop was enough to take out all nine lives. He looked at the ginger molly, his lapis hues met and focused on Daisyshade's own, but only for a few seconds, before he lifted his muzzle and looked up at the sky, the brush of dawn, purple with a wave of light blue beyond the mountains, with pink clouds littering the sky. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Riverclan is Daisyshade." he called, his voice booming in the silent clearing, this statement mean he wasn't taking no for an answer. The burly feline looked back down at the smaller molly, noticing the question in her eyes, and honestly, he dipped his head in answer to her question she hadn't yet asked aloud.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 13th, 2018 at 12:13 AM.