View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 09:08 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Wolfpaw blinked when he saw his gaze soften. He wasn't exactly use for that nor would he ever be. He shrugged a little, "Correct. How you know?" He asked. Wondering a bit how he knew. How much did this cat know, anyway? As he sat down he took it as he should also. Sitting down, his tail curling up to his side. He really wasn't sure how to reply much anymore. He had tried being a bit nicer if the cat was nice or somewhat like that in return but he built himself a reputation to of being rude. No one bothered to be `buddy buddy` to him. Wolfpaw shook his head a little. "Oh. Not a lot of cats know, well in Thunderclan I know. Being half-clan isn't my biggest problem, pretty much little ones that built to be one hoard of a mess. Clans are confusing." He blinked, trying to soften his glare so in the end he just looked at the ground or somewhere else. Wolfpaw was no where near being a cat who followed the warrior code, broke some already. Minor ones. "Yeah, Thunderclanner. I try to be somewhat nice to rogues, it just.. that really isn't my thing," He meowed. Wolfpaw stood up, some snow falling off him. "Okay.. I'm just going to apologize beforehand because like I said, I'm not really used to being `nice`. Oh, I'm Wolfpaw." The tom hated the name Wolfpaw. Mostly the prefix, though.
He nods “ I see. I know because many clanners come here when no one wants them. Either they challenge me and face death or just come to die. But some do have a story to tell and I can understand why they’re confusing... clans aren’t my thing but I’ve heard enough to know how it works ... but if that’s not your biggest problem that what is?” He asks calmly. “ Thunderclan huh? Of the brave and proud. Y’all strong I give you that but fall easily when it comes to justice. And don’t worry about being nice to me. I’m a rouge no some prideful Thunderclan cat. Just be careful around my loves. They are really protective over me” he says playfully