View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 10:35 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Twist looked at his... brother hesitantly and stepped back in surprise. Branchpelt’s fave was contorted into a plane of disgust, as if he couldn’t bear being rwleted to a rogue. Clan cats and their prestigious bloodlines made Twist sick. “It’s because dad and I are rogue, huh. You don’t want you perfect track record stained by something like a family of rogues.” Though his words were acrimonious, Twist’s tone was quiet, muted, like he was disappointed. He should be excited, after all he did find out his brother and mother were alive, but instead he felt empty. His new brother hated him, his mom let him be taken away from he clans by his dad, and now Twist was just as alone as before.
Branchpelt sat down and sighed,"I've been bullied all my life..." He looked at his paws,"it's just that... If someone learned who my father was and knew he was a rogue... I just... If he was a strong ShadowClan warrior..." He closed his eyes, clearly shaken,"I'm just glad that he isn't a Kittypet... If he was... The bullying..." Branchpelt took a few deep breaths and looked up, glancing at Monarchpaw then back to Twist, his... Brother...
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.