View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Zero to Hero @2018 Okapi
Oriolekit realized that Surgestorm had turned away from her to listen to what the other she-cat was saying. It appeared to be something about ThunderClan attacking a patrol. The young kit knew that with attention Surgestorm was giving to that fact would mean that she could easily sneak out of the den and not get in trouble. But Oriolekit did not, for despite her young age she understood the fact the clan was in danger, and the fact someone was injured. So instead she just stayed where she was, beginning to understand a little bit why Surgestorm had been so mad. He probably needed the herbs to heal her clanmates. How could she be so stupid! Her father could get hurt in the war, and she was in Surgestorm's den, messing up the herbs that could heal her friends and family. As Suregstorm ran after the female warrior, Oriolekit felt miserable, she didn't move the clump of cobweb from what seemed to be a bed, but she began to sweep the herbs that smelled the same into different piles, hoping that they were sorted right.
Yellowpaw saw the upset she-kit who heard about war,” It’s okay, Oriolekit. Every injury matters. You’ll be safe in camp. Thunderclan won’t attack the nursery.” She meowed kindly, I may not like Thunderclan, but no clan attacks the nursery.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here