View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:53 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Branchpelt sat down and sighed,"I've been bullied all my life..." He looked at his paws,"it's just that... If someone learned who my father was and knew he was a rogue... I just... If he was a strong ShadowClan warrior..." He closed his eyes, clearly shaken,"I'm just glad that he isn't a Kittypet... If he was... The bullying..." Branchpelt took a few deep breaths and looked up, glancing at Monarchpaw then back to Twist, his... Brother...
No matter how pitiful Branchpelt’s story was, Twist couldn’t find an ounce of remorse for him. Sure, he didn’t have a father, but he had a warm place to sleep and food always there and friends. Twist had grown up hungry, tired, and alone. He and his dad were constantly moving, trying to find a safe place to sleep for the night and food for the next day. And Branchpelt was worried about bullying? “If you’re being bullied, I suggest using that overactive mouth of yours and fighting back.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-