View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 12:54 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly stepping back a bit now feeling a bit guilty “ forgive me.. lone digger. You’re old mentor told me that you may be thinking about... some sad things so I... wanted to make you.. pay attention to something else..I never knew my mother and my father... isn’t exactly the best tom but.. and I don’t really know what it feels like to have real parents but I can try to help... but it appears I’ve.. annoyed you so I’ll just take my leave... forgive me again” he says quietly as he begins to look down and slowly began to walk off but than he saw lone diggers claws were out now ... he felt even more out of place. “ .... why stand for me? .... why stand against my brother for me and why bring me here?” He asks almost coldly “ .... why? Bring me here if you dare pull out your claws in front of me! “ he hisses almost feeling betrayed.
the tom glared at crimson with an expression of annoyance. oh, stars, please give me strength. he glowered towards the ground before changing his accented voice into a demanding tone. "stop right there. i am the one who brought you here, why would i kick you out? that is only the job of the seer. i, lone digger, am only a guard of the tribe. it is my duty to serve and protect everybody within these camp walls. in a moon, you will be under my command as i train you, crimson, to be a guard as well. you are but a newcomer. a stranger in this land. it is my job to be cautious at all times. so don't become such a mess every time i slide out my claws." he hissed quietly before standing up, ignoring the other questions. "now, save your energy. go and take a nap or something. the trip along the territory is long, and we won't hold back on a rogue." lone digger waved his tail and watched crimson intently, waiting for his orders to be followed.