Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2019, 09:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang kept himself steady as another spasm racked Steamcloud and Ringpaw winced away from her. He nearly put his tail out behind her to bar the young shecat's exit, but just as suddenly as the fear slipped through her, she seemed to master it enough to come forward and lay a paw on the queen's belly anyway. He took his own paw and moved hers just a little to the side. "Can you feel the way her body is pushing? It's working to move the kits out."

He looked to the ginger queen next. "Ok Steamcloud. Ringpaw is going to give you some chervil and some burnet. They'll help give you some strength. In the mean time, I need you to start taking some slow deep breaths for me, like this." The old tom inhaled long and slow and exhaled with cheeks puffed out. "Just like that. Can you do that for me?" He stayed by the shecat's side to coach her and signaled for Ringpaw to bring the herbs with a flick of his bushy tail.
Streamcloud nodded slowly and and took a long and slow breathe with her cheeks puffed out before exhailing. She repeated it as she felt the contractions occuring. She bit her lip and let out a noise,”MMmmmh.” She would not make any more noise than that.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here