View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 11:04 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Sword Art Online | Signups | Discussion

Sword Art Online Signups

Information

You've been waiting months for this game to finally come out, and today's the day. It has finally come out. You immediately get the game, setting everything up, then starting the game. But then, after a few hours, you notice the logout button has disappeared from your menu. You're sure it's just a glitch, but then all players, including yourself, are teleported to the Town of Beginnings, in the townsquare. Where the creator of the game tells you that you've been trapped in the game, and if you die in the game, you will die in real life. If any of your loved ones remove your headset, you will die, and that, despite his warnings, thousands have already died from this happening. He then informs you that the only way to escape is to reach and beat the 100th floor.

Good luck.

Forms
Name:
Beta Tester or not?: (Beta Testers will have more experience than most, they'll know some tricks to the game.)
Other:
Questions:

ALL BETA SLOTS FILLED
1. Sasuke @Sasukewolf (madness)
2. Milliana @SamCats
3. Akio @FadingEchoes
4. Rowan @Spiral Whirl
5. Komamuro @Shadomaru
6. Aina @Swiftheart
7. Fira @Dark blossom
8. Okasan @gypsievannerz
9. Hukari @Edmia
10. Melody @~Wild Moon~
11. Abbeline(Jaxby) @Rivergold
12. Lillian @Black Cat

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; April 9th, 2018 at 10:34 AM.