View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 03:26 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella gazed at her mate, she loved the fact that he never interrupted her, she had been thinking about having kits for a long time now, she was just too scared that he wouldn't take it the right way, she was always arguing with herself if it was too soon or not, but she didn't want to wait too long... Until it was too late. As she heard him say that he would come back, she met his gaze and nodded. "I trust your words, Goldenstar." the calico mewed, feeling a little reassured as he pressed his pelt to hers, she closed her eyes and breathed in his scent, which always seemed to calm her for some reason. "I'm sure you can, just like you told me, you can use your sie to your advantage... We're pretty small compared to others." she chuckled, she then brushed her muzzle against his, simply enjoying the time she spent with him.
(( do you want to make a thread to find kits or - ))

Goldenstar waited for Bella to respond in silence, he didn’t want to stress her out or scare her or anything of the sort. He could tell she was already on edge about the battle, and despite knowing she probably wouldn’t participate, he was still scared about her mental well being. He wasn’t exactly in the best of shape either, but he didn’t really want to worry about himself right now, Bella took priority, right after his clan. Since his clan wasn’t exactly in danger right now, Bella was top priority. Making sure she was happy was one of the few things he felt he could try to do. “Well, I can try,” He said, placing his body against Bella’s, trying to keep her warmth. “Let’s talk about the kits again,” He said, trying to make himself feel happy once again, and hopefully perk up Bella as well.