View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 04:17 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( do you want to make a thread to find kits or - ))

Goldenstar waited for Bella to respond in silence, he didn’t want to stress her out or scare her or anything of the sort. He could tell she was already on edge about the battle, and despite knowing she probably wouldn’t participate, he was still scared about her mental well being. He wasn’t exactly in the best of shape either, but he didn’t really want to worry about himself right now, Bella took priority, right after his clan. Since his clan wasn’t exactly in danger right now, Bella was top priority. Making sure she was happy was one of the few things he felt he could try to do. “Well, I can try,” He said, placing his body against Bella’s, trying to keep her warmth. “Let’s talk about the kits again,” He said, trying to make himself feel happy once again, and hopefully perk up Bella as well.
(I was kind of wondering if you could, because I have no idea on how to make a finder.)

Bella's normally calm attitude had changed a bunch since she had learned about the battle, she was always worried now, worried not only Goldenstar, but her whole clan, she could barely sleep now... She then pressed herself against him even more, wanting to feel more of the warmth her mate had to offer, she breathed in his scent once again to calm herself down. The calico gave a nod at his next words. "You know... I've always seen myself as a motherly kind of she-cat..." she admitted as she licked his cheek. She always had dreamed about having kits and raising a family with the right tom, and he happened to be that tom.

(Yay, writer's block too ;-; )

Last edited by Gone; January 14th, 2018 at 04:18 PM.