View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:07 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
(I was kind of wondering if you could, because I have no idea on how to make a finder.)

Bella's normally calm attitude had changed a bunch since she had learned about the battle, she was always worried now, worried not only Goldenstar, but her whole clan, she could barely sleep now... She then pressed herself against him even more, wanting to feel more of the warmth her mate had to offer, she breathed in his scent once again to calm herself down. The calico gave a nod at his next words. "You know... I've always seen myself as a motherly kind of she-cat..." she admitted as she licked his cheek. She always had dreamed about having kits and raising a family with the right tom, and he happened to be that tom.

(Yay, writer's block too ;-; )
(( oop, i’m a little busy currently, but i’ll try to make it at some point ))

Goldenstar looked over at Bella, he could tell how on edge she was, as he was often the same way. It hurt to be this on edge, at least for him, but he pushed it all away. He stayed quiet, not wanting to stress Bella out. Sure, he didn’t exactly know how he would do that, but he knew it could happen. “I’d have to agree,” He said after a moment, smiling and looking at the she-cat warmly.