View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 09:15 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Riverkit was sleeping, tired from the game of moss ball she'd played with Frozenkit so her brother was sitting by the nest protectively. The white tom kit would do anything to protect his sister, Frozenkit was just that kind of cat. He'd protect what he cared for and fend off everything else. There was no one else, well Icebelly was razing them, but that wasn't the same! Riverkit and himself believed that their parents had died and Icebelly never told them otherwise. So,
why would they question it? Well if they did they'd learn that Icebelly was really their aunt and that Feathercloud and Whiteflash are their biological parents. Sitting there his tail flicked back and forth, a bit bord.

(No this is late and I got writer's block!)
Flowerkit walked into the nursery, two mice hanging from her jaws. "I thought you guys might be hungry, so I got a mouse for each of you." meowed the kit. She couldn't wait to tell them that she will be an apprentice soon, but part of her would miss all the trouble they have gotten into to together.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.