View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:26 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: High school of broken madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sasuke looks at him a bit than smiles “ me and Naruto are done my love. He’s with sage and grace now. No need to be jealous~ but I guess that’s a good thing it means you love me a lot “ He Says happily as he begins to walk towards the window

Hades nods “ than... how about a little get together? I really want to hang out with you of course if you don’t mind me.” He says happily however something was off with his forced smile almost desperate even. Diablo sees it and begins to look away “ ... she’s in a bad mood?” She asks loudly causing hades to jump a bit “ ... yes.. she is..” diablo sighs loudly “ stay with us today hades. We don’t want you to-“ Hades stops her with a forced smile “ don’t worry... she won’t do anything I swear this time....” diablo eyes glowed “ that’s a damn lie hades. You were out of it this morning I know she did something hades don’t lie... “ she looks at Cayden “ ... Cayden watch hades for a bit.”
”I know,” Tord said, smiling. He didn’t want to say that wasn’t the reason he was jealous, just going with that instead. Was that a normal thing to be jealous of? He didn’t know, placing his head against Sasuke again.

Tord was quiet, managing to nod, though he really didn’t know how long he’d be able to keep up with them. “I know it’s not my place to judge anyone’s relationship,” he murmured, “But if what’s-her-name is hurting you, you really shouldn’t be staying with her” he completed his thought, then nodded in Diablo’s direction, shifting uneasily from one foot to the other.