View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2017, 09:58 AM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
She rounded on him and snarled. "Mewling like a lost kittypet is another thing that will get you killed." Her eyes narrowed as she growled lowly. "The Dusk Syndicate kills kits who don't look like they will be strong fighters." She cast a contemptuous glance over the tom. "How long do you think you will last? A heartbeat? Maybe half?" Her expression hardened as she lifted her lips in another snarl. "Leave me be if you kno what's good for you." she turned and stalked away. "Though I doubt you do."
{{Sorry for the late reply, i swore i sent a response and i guess it never sent}}

"Well complaining about it isnt going to help either.
Besides, i dont have to be a good fighter to be of use. Ebonyfrost is the medicine cat, yet i dont see you complaining that she doesnt fight." He said, lashing his tail around, annoyed by her behavior. "Theres other things you can do instead of ripping your claws through flesh. You can hunt or help others. A war isnt always about the warriors fighting it, its about the cats who heal the wounded, feed the brave, stuff like that. At least im doing something instead of wandering about and complaining about how unfair life is and how everyone else isnt doing anything." he hissed, staring at her. "Maybe you should live with those kit killers. You'd fit right in..."