View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Shall we be going, then?" The tom asked with a purr, his voice calm and careful. Some she cats could get "set off" at any moment, all of a sudden snapping at him and getting dangerously close to clawing him in the face. Yes, Gingerblossom was on his mind when he thought of that-- mainly because it had happened just the other day-- but at the same time he was classifying them as a whole. He was awaiting the delight that, in his own experience, came only from the attentions of a she cat. Jumping down from the tree and landing neatly on all four paws-- the twisted one bending uncomfortably, despite the smooth-looking landing-- Blazingcomet congratulated himself on this. He was doing great! And, had anyone been paying attention to the two flirts, they would have known it. At first he had thought of Drizzleshard as another flirt... but she seemed just as ready to drop the whole thing. Strange. Still, his mind was calm as he waited for Drizzleshard to jump down from the tree. Once she had done so he would lead her, calmly, into the territory and towards the spot he had mentioned before.
(would you mind posting in the territory and mentioning me since they're headed there?)
Drizzleshard landed lightly next to Blazingcomet, her nimble paws barely making a noise as they hit the ground. "Lead the way." she said. Playing with fire indeed. Hopefully the dappled she-cat didn't get burned. After the pair left the camp, Drizzleshard glanced around with her indigo orbs, trying to decide what to talk about. What's your favorite prey?" she asked, knowing that this was a lame question. She was having a harder than usual time flirting. A teasing wisp of a thought entered her head- What if he's not falling for me, but I am for him?- but she pushed it away. Seize the moment!
(Just to be sure, they will be mates at some point, right? You mentioned dating her just to dump her, and that kinda confused me...)

Last edited by Splash; May 20th, 2017 at 09:49 PM.