View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2019, 12:52 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
Nightclaw's head snapped towards Dawnpaw, letting out a guffaw at the apprentice. "Is that what you truly gathered from this, young one?" He questioned, clearly unimpressed with her commentary. "I do not recall mentioning heading straight into battle. Or am I mistaken, Stonefrost?" He shot an amused look to his 'clanmate.' "However.. I do believe we mentioned training first. How about you clean the mouse-dung out of those ears and pay attention." He snapped while shooting an insult at the apprentice. "We've been plotting for many moons and will not allow for a single mistake to be made, is that understood?" His hardened gaze wandered between Dawnpaw and Duskwing, giving a nod. "We chose each and everyone of you because we have been watching.. Seeing what goes on in your feeble lives. You all have been destined for this very moment.. For us to teach you and fulfill your deepest desires. Each of you want something deep down and have been unable to reach it. Join us and we will be the ones to provide what you seek."

@Cave@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Dawn'Paw growled at the Tom as he bad mouthed her."I'm sorry did you say something? I can't hear you over the sound of a arrogant dead cat's complaining!".She shot a death glare at the Tom a smirk forming on her fluffy cream features as she saw she had hit a nerve,hearing his next words she spoke bluntly with a hard eyeroll."I'll join who ever I want,Not that you would have anything to offer me except empty promises".She taunted him, she didn't care she was being disrespectful, she came to the Dark'Forest to escape her pitiful life of continueous torment not be around more annoying flea bags.

@Cave @Branch of Life @BILL. @Cindercloud777

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 2nd, 2019 at 01:37 AM.