View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt laughed as she leaped out of the way, but tumbled to the ground after losing her balance. She giggled again but lay panting on the ground trying to catch her breath. "I guess I'm pretty out of shape," she replied. She rolled around on the ground like a kit, enjoying the view of the deen as it spun around her in a blur. She stopped and shook her head, dizzy from the rolling and spinning. She looked up at Deerspots and said, "Well, I guess I can't catch you. Now at least." She dragged herself up and sat on the ground, her whiskers twitching.
Deerspots chuckled and walked back over to hollypelt her tail was in the air and swayed her ears pointed forward with a relaxed smile she held her head up and sat down next to hollypelt " well I think now we should actually try to get some rest ..Don t you agree? " she asked with a giggle since this might be the only free time they will get she shook her fur and walked over to her mossbed now plopping down and put her head on her paws she looked at hollypelt and smiled softly then closed her eyes to take a nap ( wanna end?)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )