View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2023, 10:04 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Oh no! Now the medicine cat was here! Roseraven was gonna judge her for being defeated by a thorn! Then eat her like she did the kits! Ok maybe that last part was wrong but the rumors were circulating like wildfire and had gotten wildly out of control at this point. Like even Mudhound knew that eating cats couldnt be true even if they didnt know what was but still. The sadly hiccuping warrior was predicting the end of (their) days so Roseraven was here to judge them, tell Muddy they were dying, tell the clan they were horrible, and then eat them.

Mudhound whined quietly burring their face in their curled front paws so they wouldnt have to see the temporary medicine cats expressions as they explained, slumping further in defeat and co-incidentally bringing their raised injured paw to Roseravens level. "Thorn got me..... Its too deep to get out now and I dont have another leg to limp on so Im doomed! Bumble-sis is gonna be so upset with me I come home and then have to become a elder or leave her. Its awful!" To be honest Mudhound wasnt expecting too much sympathy from what they'd heard as much as they really really didnt want to judge this cat. They were just so resigned to their own doom the upset warrior wasnt expecting anyone to do anything. Even if they could reach the thorn it was too deep to get out with teeth, sunk into the flesh. And Mudhound had of course forgotten more dexterous claws that could hook the sharp splinter out. Of course.

@Shade.
Even before Mudhound had finished their whining, Roseraven was able to grab their paw and quickly squish out the thorn, tossing it back into the thorny barrier where it had originated from. She smiled apologetically at the other warrior.

"Sorry if that hurt, You're all good now! Lick it a few times and keep off of it until the blood clots, but I think you'll be fine otherwise." she explained, stepping back. She vaguely recognized the cat as Mudhounds, a fairly new returned cat who'd gone missing a while ago. Apparently they were a sibling of Bumblestar, though Roseraven did not know if it was by blood or not, not that it mattered. She had a sibling of her own, Asterdance, and a long lost sibling in Sagepaw who was no longer anywhere to be found. Roseraven had never given herself the proper time to grieve them, simply burrowing her mind into her work until she no longer felt any hurt.