View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2017, 11:55 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
{Open}
Crystaldrop made her way through the crowds, her brindled pelt standing out against the dull browns and common tabby. That in combination with her crystal blue eyes turned many heads, though most turned back around. Crystaldrop liked the attention, but she didn't really mind she cats ignored her, she was more interested in talking, who cares if she got a few flirty comments along the way? She didn't care. Crystaldrop continued on, smiling. The Tortishell danced lightly through the crowds, real to indulge in some gossip.
Wildpath, thin and wiry, got up, the brown tabby's head tilted down towards the ground as if she were watching where she placed her paws, but she wasn't really. She waved her tail, careful not to trip over anybody, and soon, she smelled the smell of ThunderClan. The smallish WindClan warrior froze, then shook herself, raising her head, her slightly strange green-yellow eyes fixed forwards, glinting in the moonlight. “Hi.” Wildpath meowed, happy to be at the gathering, seeing as gatherings were good places to make friends.

Last edited by doghouse; April 16th, 2017 at 11:56 PM.