View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 10:56 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorsfan9054.1 View Post
"Impressive." Amberfern mewed as she rose up and out from the fern that sheltered her, nodded approvingly, This was first time she had actually seen a beehive get taken down. "You'll have to teach me that roll you performed at a later date." Amberfern bent down and picked up a stick. "We still have the cobweb to collect, ya?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Eggpaw
He/him - 12 - 14 Moons
After making sure the air was truly free of bees, Eggpaw emerged from his hiding spot and padded over to where his patrol mates were standing. That was pretty brave, he thought with grudging respect. He nodded in agreement with Amberfern's words, though his lip curled in a sardonic smile. "You gonna have a hell of a time washing that mud off, though." He bent his head to inspect the hive. "The mud won't affect it, right?" He hoped not; it would be a massive waste if they had to toss this and get another. It would also probably mean it would be someone else's turn, since he doubted Sharpfrost would want to do it twice.

//Eekh, This patrol is due on the 17th! We either need an extension, or to get it done fast
" I'm going to drop this off, would you guys be ok with getting the cobweb on your own?" Sharpfrost said, already walking back to camp.

(I'm just gonna report in)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw