View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2017, 07:24 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Real Enemy of the Clans... Chest Infections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Herbs will sometimes cure sicknesses, though I'm fairly sure none of the medicine cats have discovered ways to prevent them(I might be wrong I'm not very caught up on the books.) But these herbs are generally in short supply, hence the deaths listed above, and there are cases like kit-cough, where the herb used to grow where the twolegs came, but is now not found in the forest.(I don't know about the lake territory.) In any case, weaker cats, like elders and kits can still die even with the use of herbs.

Anyway, I think if you measured up the deathcount of any of those cats against greencough, greencough would win by a mile.

I'm really glad to hear your opinion though, it brought some interesting insight.
don't forget that sometimes the cat will be allergic to catmint and the herbs won't respond ( Willowbreeze, Molekit * Sorreltail's son, and Cinderheart's brother* )

Last edited by Bracken12; December 19th, 2017 at 07:25 PM.