View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:26 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Stormclaw crouched in the shadows, watching his apprentice with pale yellow eyes. Scooting closer, he prepared to leap.
He leaped.
He landed next to the other cat, smirking. "Rule one of being my apprentice: be ready for jumping," He said lightly. He meant it to be in a joking tone, but he wasn't quite sure if Funguspaw took it like that. The black and gray cat moved away from his apprentice, mischief glowing in his eyes. "So, Funguspaw. What do you want me to show you?" he tilted his head to the side, gray tipped tail waving, as he waited for him to respond.
Funguspaw jumped as Stormclaw surprised him by pounced out of the bushes. Funguspaw smiled,"Really? Because I don't seem to remember there being any apprentice code. Just a warrior code," he said teasingly back to his mentor.

Then, when Stormclaw asked what Funguspaw wanted him to show him, Funguspaw responded with a shrug,"Whatever you were planning on or think I'm ready for," he mewed simply before standing up and stretching.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.