Thread: [ShadowClan] Dreaming x Cougar Kits
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2023, 03:28 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Dreaming x Cougar Kits

Base Form: (feel free to add more!)

Name (3 options plz): CaterpillarKit [CaterpillarCrawl] DaintyKit [DaintyDandelion] GentleKit [GentleDoe]

Cougar or Dreaming Kit: EIther, whatever role needs to be filled. <3

Appearance: A good mix between both her parents, she has a nice fade all throughout her pelt. She has cream on her front and back legs, as well as on her ears and the outline of her face, and also on her underbelly leading up to her neck fluff. Leading up her body it fades into a darker brown, although it's still pretty light. [sorry this is all over the place but here's a ref image]

Personality: a gentle and kind personality, always looking out for others and trying to make everyone feel comfortable. She has a natural empathy that makes her a good listener and a great friend to those around her. However, while she may be gentle, she won't let anyone push her around. She has a quiet strength that comes from knowing her own worth and standing up for what she believes in. [I also plan for her to be a fast learner, maybe talking and walking early?]

Despite her quiet nature, she is very observant and attentive to the emotions of those around her. She is sensitive to the needs of others and will often go out of her way to help someone in need. She has a soft-spoken and calming presence that makes people feel at ease around her.

(optional) Sexuality: Bisexual, but more male-leaning.

Dynamic w/ Cougar: I feel like because of her gentile nature she'd be somewhat scared of CougarBite, especially if they were ever to raise their voice or get onto her. [going off of bio personality description for CougarBite, so if her personality changed let me know.]

Dynamic w/ Dreaming: I think if the dynamic with CougarBite is more distant she'd be very close to DreamingBloom, always seeking comfort in a soothing voice, maybe even in her early warriorhood.

Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great-grandkids): I feel like she'd probably be somewhat scared of DawnStar in the beginning but then come around and probably annoy her senseless.

(optional) Future Plans: I think if she did make it to her warriorhood she'd probably seek guidance from her parents and be very quiet towards others but extremely social to her parents or siblings/family.

Your activity: 10/10, I'm on every day, sometimes for hours on end or others for about 30 minutes.

2+ paragraph RP example with this OC:
GentleKit was always the quiet one in the litter. While her siblings would playfully wrestle and pounce on each other, she would prefer to watch from a distance, content with just observing. GentleKit would watch as her siblings played but would turn away from the action and look up at her mother, DreamingBloom. ' ' Mom, what happens when I become a warrior? Do I get to talk to StarClan? ' 'Despite her shyness, GentileKit was rather curious about the outside world, always wondering what would come next and looking forward to growing up.

Mention Us: @JackFrost_17 & @ChaosBringer.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!