View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 07:43 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw gave a little shrug. "Yes, I suppose you could do that. Go on back to your nest and be good. But then you'd miss out on whatever you snuck out to do. And you were sneaking you little sneak," the shecat purred. "I saw you working very hard at not being spotted. And why so cruel in the first place," Vixenpaw whined, pretending to sound hurt. "I show concern about a dear clanmate going off somewhere alone and ask to come along, and I'm greeted with suspicion." Vixenpaw slowly shook her head as she sighed a long-suffering sigh of the unjustly judged.
Rolling her eyes at the immature act of “hurt feelings”, she shrugged once more. “It’s not urgent. I can go tomorrow, or next moon, or the moon after that.” It really wasn’t true, an act like the rest of her show of personality, but she refused to be wrong in front of this arrogant molly. It wasn’t irritating just talking to her, the way she primps and preens and acts like she’s the most important cat in the world. Inwardly, Flashpaw sniffed. She didn’t seem all that amazing to her.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯