Thread: [Rejected] Pricklestep
View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 10:59 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Pricklestep

Rowanmist
Former RiverClan Warrior || Current StarClan Warden.
@Beanz || @/ || @/

Well...he didn't know what to make of it. The tabby simply sat there as he'd appeared about halfway through the tom's speech. Well...appeared as in the other could see him. Flopped ears twitched as he took some time to pick apart...well to pick apart...."This statement's sheer selfishness..." he uttered aloud. Letting out a little 'op!' once he'd realized.

Rowanmist let out a chuckle, and sat himself down. "Erm uh, in lighter terms. This is nothing but selfish desire. What do we have to gain from letting you return alive? Hm? So far it just seems like we'd give you a nice juicy mouse while we starve...doesn't seem fair." a gentle smile. A sweet smile. A smile that hid a hint of wickedness. "You aren't the only one who desires to experience the land of the living again and yet...here you are asking for something that is usually unatainable. Why should we? What did you do for RiverClan that deserves your rebirth? You want to raise a family? Feel the breeze on your fur?" a pause as the StarClanner steps forwards his smile gentle still, eyes shining with distaste. He wasn't put on the Wardens simply because he was a nearby candidate. No. He's not squishy, he's not merciful.

Well, not in a normal sense. "So does all those who have perished long before you, so what I'm hearing from you is all you'll do is laze about and enjoy what life has to offer? You aren't worthy of a new life. Convince me otherwise."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us