View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:32 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ✦ its ya boy, homosexuality[private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
giving a small snort shiloh eagerly made his way inside, humming at the feeling of the apartments heating flooding over him. looking around briefly he smiled, this place was like his second home. away from the business of the city or work, but instead eat his own weight in cheezits with his best friend, Rowan. and honestly ? as much as he wouldn't admit it he would want to spend his day any other way. shooting a glance at him with the else comment he rolled his eyes once more, ruffling the boys blue hair before shuffling his way up the stairs. ¨jokes on you, i am a princess,¨ he replied back, glancing over his shoulder and fluttering his lashes a few times dramatically before making his way towards rowans familiar room, where he assumed held the prized Wii U and MarioKart 8.

to be honest, rowan knew that shiloh didn't detest him as much as he acted- they'd been friends for this long, hadn't they? rowan was a pretty easygoing guy, while shiloh was generally more serious, and perhaps that's why they interacted so well with each other, because they weren't alike one bit. "...well then, princess, welcome to my dungeon." he smirked, before following the other man up the stairs, a grin still plastered on his face as he twisted the door open, gesturing towards the lazy, slightly chaotic setup and the wii u which already seemed to be switched on. flopping onto the same beanbag he'd been resting on before, he quickly clicked a button on his remote to start the game with a grin. "alright, you've gotta choose your character-- i'm rosalina, every time."

Last edited by Fel; October 7th, 2017 at 07:33 PM.