View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2019, 11:24 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Fawnpaw could hear someone else shuffling in the den as well but didn't look despite his curiosity, yet he wasn't sure if they were extended him the same courtesy when he was almost certain he could feel a gaze lingering on him. Perhaps paranoia contributed to that notion, yet he still remained as motionless as possible, holding his breath to listen for any other noises.

And to his surprise, one actually came after a stint of silence. Involuntarily, his ears flicked toward the source to make out a greeting, though he was inwardly cursing himself for giving away that he wasn't dead to the world. Giving in to fate, his head tilted toward who he recognized as Koipaw, a cute she-cat he'd never really talked to before and hadn't thought he'd be starting now.

"Oh, um," Fawnpaw blurted, a deer caught in the headlights, "hey. I..." It was approximately where he'd ran out of words and was thankful Cloudpaw broke an awkward quietness that'd captured them. Fawnpaw followed his gaze to his nest and nodded, wincing. "Yeah, it's kind of... nonexistent, my nest." Thanks, Lionstorm. Grateful, he said, "If you don't mind, it'd honestly be nice to not sleep on the ground."

While Cloudpaw exited the den, Fawnpaw shuffled his paws as he regarded Koipaw with a faint, wavering smile. "Do you have somewhere to be too, or...?" he asked, wishing he was better at making conversation when he felt nervous flurries in his stomach.

@BILL. ; @cherrycola

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; September 21st, 2019 at 11:25 PM.