View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 11:00 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
The battle was intense, bodies laying, unmoving on the ground. The scent was thick, and just as WindClan and ShadowClan were closing in on the win, new enemies had bounded into the clearing. Canineheart lashed her tail; why did RiverClan have to join this fight? They had no idea what they were doing, that preventing ThunderClan from being decimated was a mistake, that the high and mighty ThubderClan wouldn't stop until their tyranny spread across all of the clans. Letting out a huff of annoyance, the warrior whipped around, her emerald eyes wide with fear for her clanmates. Seeing the leader of RiverClan rushing forward, heading to attack her clan and allies. Charging in, Canineheart aimed for Fallenstar's left flank. With a snarl, Canineheart ducked under the swipe at her face, his claws managing to tear at her whiskers. Canineheart backed up, her emerald eyes narrowed in pure fury. Bundling herself, Canineheart leapt forward, her claws reaching out to strike at the leader's chest, just bellow his neck.
The tom let out a hiss once he noticed that his attack was going to strike a different cat than he had targeted, and he let out an even louder hiss when his attack missed. He had to give the warrior credit, fighting a larger tom so her clanmates wouldn't get hurt, of course it was all in vain, his warriors wouldn't hold back. He swiveled on his heels just in time to see Canineheart leap at him, a rather low leap, which, to him, indicated she was going for his throat. He let out a growl and launched himself at the warrior. He wouldn't go down so easily, at least he didn't plan on going down so easily, he had to keep all his 9 lives, he couldn't just carelessly loose one in the first battle, what kind of leader would he look like, what would Honeypool think? The burly feline slashed at the molly, hoping to land a hit, than landed on all four, the impact of the landing made his legs tingle with the slightest bit of pain, as though he landed on a paw wrong, but that pain didn't matter at the moment. He swiveled around and focused his lapis hues on the warrior, his belly brushing the dirt, his tail lashing behind him "I hope this isn't the best you've got." he sneered, amusement flickered in his hues, momentarily covering the blazing anger. He was ticked off, yes, but it wasn't at this warrior in particular, but rather both Thunderclan and Windclan, dragging tons of lives into a pointless war over a border skirmish. Though Fallenstar agreed to become Thunderclans allies, he believed that the smartest clan at the moment was Skyclan, they had chosen to stay out of it, but the leader couldn't just stand idly by as a war was going on so close to his borders, and a war that was one against two, that hardly seemed like a humble thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Fawnskip felt satisfaction flood her as her blow landed and she was quick to whip around and defend herself against any possible attacks. Luckily for her, her opponent didn't seem eager to attack first which meant she got to call the shots primarily - or at least until Doepaw decided he was sick of defending and would rather be the offender. The WindClan warrior scoffed when the younger tomcat confronted her verbally and she couldn't help but roll her eyes. ``I'm not fighting to get into the medicine den - I'm not cruel enough to destroy a clan's herb supply or harm their medicine cat. That's just an awful thing to do. I'm fighting you because you're a ThunderClan cat, and I'm a WindClan cat. Now, do you wanna sit down and talk or can we fight?`` Fawnskip's voice became sarcastic in the final sentence, but she didn't leave much time for Doepaw to respond. Instead, the older she-cat jumped forward, landing a few mouse-lengths before the apprentice. She lashed her paw out in an attempt to hit the ThunderClan cat and after that she planned to retreat a few tail-lengths before the tom got a chance to hit back.
The warrior noticed the momentiary flicker of surprise in the mollies eyes when he didn't fight back, and honestly he didn't blame her, he would have fought back in an instant. He's a fighting type, but only when it mattered, only when he had to fight to protect those he cared for, and only when his clan's honor was on the line, but when weighing which one of the two he valued most, it would be those he cared for, though yes he cared deeply for his clan as a whole, there were specific individuals who he put before all, Caliapaw was one of those individuals. The apprentice blinked and leaned back in surprise when he heard the molly scoff, and he would be lying if he said he wasn't offended, it kinda stung. If he felt he had a good reason to do something, he would do it, these were one of those things that had a good, strong reasoning behind it. The caramel colored tom pouted and flattened his ears against his head, which were burning with emberassment, though he had no reason to be emberassed, he stood by his beliefs and morals, possibly because he was in a battle right now? Or maybe it was because he was being exposed to the intellect of a different cat he'd never seen. As Fawnskip asked the question he felt his face get even hotter, the tom let out a snort and glared at the molly " If it were me I'd rather not have this pointless war, cat's are getting hurt for no good reason and my sister's stressed enough, she doesn't need more on her plate. And have you forgotten that she too is a Thunderclan cat, it's kinda like saying, no, I won't kill that squirell because it's got a horde of nuts but I'll kill the other squirrels because they don't have any nuts stored." he scoffed, his bob of a tail flicked, as soon as he opened his eyes again he saw nothing but a multicolored paw, and a second after that, nothing but white. Doepaw let out a yowl and stepped back, shaking his head, the pain flairing primarily on his cheek.

Doepaw glared at the molly, he wanted to scratch her, he wanted to attack her, bite her, claw at her, but that involved moving from the opening of the medicine cat den, and though she said she wouldn't attack Caliapaw, that didn't mean others wouldn't, and he didn't want to take that chance. His dainty white paw moved forward and was gently placed in the mud, plastering the sticky substance on the, once before, snowy white appendedge. He would be the one to take all her attacks, that's what a big brother was for right? He stood there, his legs apart, breathing heavily, wincing every time he took a breath. He didn't plan on moving from this spot.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us