View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
[ Don't worry about it! Your description of her so far has been pretty good c: ]

The ShadowClan warrior gave a half smile as he felt his claws make contact. All of that training as an apprentice had paid off. Ashnose was sure he was fit to battle in this fight. He felt confident that he'd win this battle and every battle afterwards. After all, ShadowClan was the strongest of all of the Clans. However, the gray tom's smile had faded as he felt hot blood drip down into his eye. He had to admit that the ThunderClan she-cat had decent aim, but Ashnose promised himself she wouldn't be able to wound him so easily again. He wouldn't be able to stand it if this she-cat was the reason he'd have to be confined to camp because of his injuries. He wouldn't be able to stand it if that happened at all. The tom blinked the hot liquid out of his eye, rage pumping through his body, making him feel as if his entire body were throbbing.

"Who are you calling flea pelt, flea pelt?" Ashnose hissed as he backed up the slightest bit, then threw his body towards the ThunderClan cat's with as much force as he could manage. He was hoping the energy he put into his leap would be enough to know the she-cat down, allowing himself to pin her to the ground. He'd be able to do more damage if she wasn't able to move.
[Sorry this is late! I had friends over.]

Honeydew was satisfied that she had made him mad. It just went to show how easily you could make a ShadowClan cat angry. Flicking her tail she watched him closely. This ShadowClan tom would not beat her! Not if she had anything to say about it, that is. As Ashnose jumped at her, she tried to doge out of the way. Luckily for her he missed her by a whisker! Just, barely, did she get out of the way of the gray ShadowClan tom. Honeydew, formally Honey, had her golden ginger and white fur fluffed up a bit. Her clear amber eyes narrowed and not leaving the ShadowClan Tom. When he landed and she was balanced she spun and to nock him off balance. Hoping if he was she could easily pin him down. She was silent not because she had nothing to say, mainly, but because she wanted to keep her head on this fight. He was a fully trained warrior and she was a haft Kitty-pet haft rouge living in a Clan. She'd only been there a few days and know it was being attacked. Was that really how its going to be? War? Not much different then living as a rouge, but then they ware so deferent. In a Clan you had a code, warriors who mentored the young and took care of the queens, a medicine cat who cared for the sick and wounded then leaders. They ran the Clan, they have so much responsibility on there shoulders but they lead there Clan everyday.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all