View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2019, 05:50 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
The tom continued to lick the wounds,hus ears ttwitching idly. He enjoyed making the she cat relax and become calm. He made sure his pelt stayed pressed against hers, as well as listening to the small rumble from her throat. He purred for a moment, then quieted

He stared into the distance, not licking the she-cats wounds any longer. His wide blue eyes staring at nothing. "Must I have an opinion, I don't think they're good, nor do I believe they're bad."The tom mutter slightly
---
Rabbitpaw
"Well," she started, a little confused at his answer, though she pretty much understood it, "it's just that the clan seems to be split on StarClan's decision." Her eye flicked back and forth around the different bunches of cats in the clearing who were mumbling amongst themselves. "Icestar is a bit...abrasive, yeah, but she is an incredible warrior. Plus she helped me out with a rogue earlier. I'd probably be dead if she hadn't have jumped in." She found herself more in favor with StarClan's decision for leader the more she thought about it. It was mostly due to the fact she felt grateful for Icestar's help during the battle, which blinded her a bit to the she-cat's nastier side.

"Crowtail on the other paw..." she began, brows furrowing as a disgruntled frown spread across her features. She didn't even know the tom before the battle, and not because she hadn't socialized with all of her clanmates. "He's a rogue that literally just joined the clan." She was obviously miffed about this, lost in her emotions and thoughts as she went off in a ramble. "Why would StarClan choose a rogue to be deputy when there are so many amazing warriors already in the clan that would be perfect?" Her tail slapped against the dirt, causing a cloud of dust to poof into the air before settling down once more. Her mentor was an amazing warrior, and would have been a great deputy. Why a rogue? They were just under attack by rogues. "This doesn't make any sense..." She muttered, eye narrowing as the rush of hot annoyance faded into tired confusion.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light