Thread: Rugged Range
View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2019, 10:28 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lionsrange

@xeno (Scooting this over to lionsrange so we can keep it movin'. @Starfall you're free to jump in whenever! It's been at least 2 weeks since we started and we have to keep this rolling and get it done, and I didn't want to keep spamming ya with bumps at your turns ;w; )

After another hefty stretch of walking and idle chatter, Eagleflight noticed the ground beneath them changed in structure. The marsh and sand gave way to rocky shores and sharp cliffs, and the russet tom could look out over the ocean and see the sun beginning to lower, heading towards the endless blue expanse of the sea.

"I believe this is it," He grinned, taking in a deep breath of salty coastal air, the breeze ruffling his pelt. "Here's a good a place as any to start marking, I suppose. We'll walk along and mark until the sun sets, and then we'll find somewhere to make camp for the night. Sound good to everyone?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!