Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: FearClan, Clan of the Feared and Cruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
Name: Windkit
Ring: High-rank
Looks: a light grey tabby tom with sharp albino red eyes
Perso: Windkit is a some what arrogant tom who is too competitive for his own good. he rather fight then talk and he trains his hardest even as a kit. instead of playing like the other kits, he spends most of his time training for his apprenticeship, mainly because he wants to be leader some day.
Backstory: Windkit is descended from a windclan tom, and a baneclan female, and as such he has more to give then others in the high rank, coming from both lineages.
Powers (I can say no to these): shapeshifing into any bird, wolf or fox. is extremely tired after this through.
(If Trainee) What will you become?: he wants to become leader in the future, but hell try for guard first.
(If Mentor) Who will you train?:
Would you rebel?: no, he wants to be in this clan!
Love Interest?: Wildkit
Questions: Idk
Other: his name is to keep alive the windclan name, although they are just mocking it.
Ideas: idk ill try to come up with some. @Brambleflight
(Accepted!)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)