Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:17 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: FearClan, Clan of the Feared and Cruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashingtail View Post
Name:
Bayberry
Named for the less known herb, Bayberry was named this because he had always been sick with whitecough as a kit, and still does often. Bayberry is a herb used for sore throats and congestion (Something I'm totally not suffering from rn ;-.
Ring:
Mud
Medic
Looks:
Persian | Short snout | Dried mud stuck in fur | Black (Brown, but it's called black in cats) | Up-curled whiskers | Amber eyes | Long eyebrow whiskers | Small paw base | Red-ish nose | Black and pink pads | Crooked claws | Long fur | Infected right eye | Powerful hind legs | Thin lips | Gleaming eyes | Short ears | Long ear fur | Large toes | Fur between toes | Small pupils |
Perso:
Can possibly be told by his backstory and choices in it.
Backstory:
One of the descendants of a rebel, Bayberry was raised with rough standards, his parents believing one day, if he was good enough, he could be accepted into a higher rank. This was not true. Bayberry had been a great medicine cat, knowing herbs from his mother that most did not. Bayberry was determined to help making the mud cats healthier, making life better for the lowest ranking cats.
Powers:
Is this necessary?
Would you rebel?:
Maybe, if pushed to the point.
Love Interest?:
Open *Shmexy eyebrow roll*
Questions:
Nawh
Other:
Nawh
Ideas:
Nawh
(Accepted but let's say he got his full medic name only a few days ago in the rp, and the next day was when Thrushpelt had to leave)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)