Thread: Cometclan
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Default Re: Cometclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
"Cometstar, you have led us here, you can't go now!" A wail was let out by a young molly as she looked sadly at a frail grey tom next to her.

"Silverpaw, I have brought this clan far enough. We escaped the endless winter back home. We are safe now." His voice was small and scratchy, he punctuated his sentences with harsh coughs.

"No, you have to stay! We don't have a camp set up yet we-we don't know the territory, we need you here!" The apprentice was almost yelling, feeling fear bubble up inside her. Cats were crowded around, their heads held low as they watched the scene.

"It is my time, you can survive without me now." His breathing became more laboured, his voice but a whisper.

"I'll never forgive you if you leave me, Cometstar!" Her words did nothing to stop the older cat's laboured breaths to come to a stop, all movement from the grey tom ceased.

A heart-breaking yowl was let out, breaking the silence of the night.

__(-::-)__

It's been many moons since Cometstar led his clan to the valley they live now to escape what seemed to be an endless winter. At first, times were tough. The clan had to adapt to hunt the strange new prey and find the Silver Cave where they could speak with starclan and name a new leader.

The cats had to learn to escape coyotes, foxes, and certain birds who threatened their children but now they are thriving until a new threat emerges from their own clan.

Leader:

Wolfthroat - A spotted grey tom with amber eyes, has yet to receive his lives and new name.
Deputy:
Wolfthroat has yet to pick a new deputy
Medicine Cat:
Silvercomet - An old, white cat with blue eyes and greying fur.
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Silvercomet has yet to pick an apprentice
Warriors:
Reedheart - Reddish brown tom with green eyes
Otterleap - Brown she-cat with green eyes
Sparrowwing -
Open
Apprentices:
Goldenpaw - Tabby she-cat with green eyes
Open
Queens:
Gingersplash - Calico queen with green eyes
Open
Kits:
Only open when there are queens
Elders:
Open

Starclan:
Cometstar -

Name:
Looks:
Personality{Please, no TBRP}:
Other:
Name: Adderkit // Shadepelt
Looks: https://assets.rbl.ms/4156739/980x.jpg // https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ee/54/14/e...rey-kitten.jpg
Personality{Please, no TBRP}: He is a very shy kitten that stays away from other cats. He wants to make friends but is very scared. If he talks to someone and he likes them he will start to act more friendly. (He is my smol introvert) // Shadepelt is a very loyal cat, but he is very irresponsible. He is scared of people hurting him so he tends to hold grudges for a long time.
(When your perso descriptions suck, sorry..)
Other: