Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:57 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
He swung his head around, and the tom he saw next shocked him, he knew this feline, he had seen him standing where the deputies stood during the gatherings, and if he was being honest with himself, he had hated the former deputy, but only because of his rank. He gave the brown tabby a strained smile and listened intently as he spoke his part, as he passed on his wisdom. The ebony feline wasn't the deputy at the time of Shrikecall's death, he had only vaguely known the other, all he knew about him was that he was Windclan deputy at the time, and that was that, that was all it took for the tom to detest the elder feline. The tom let out a gasp as the surge of energy pulsed through him, and eventually melted away into his soul.

Fallenstream lifted his head and watched the older feline pad off, he was visibly exhausted now, panting, muscles twitching. It took a great amount of force to make him seem so exhausted, and each life held the full force of...well, a life. He had taken each and every word that was said by each cat into consideration, all of these were important lessons, and so far, they were lessons he had yet to experience, each and every one of these lives opened up a new door for him. He still didn't know what to make of it quite yet.

[Watch as my replies slowly get smaller XD ]
@Fern
you're turn, please post by 5 pm tomorrow
A starry shecat stepped out of the crowd, padding towards Fallenstream. Her light grey tortoiseshell pelt shone with the familiar light of a starclan warrior. She still looked similar to when she did when she died, she had lots of belly fat, evidence she had died shortly after giving birth. Her yellow eyes glistened happily as she stopped in front of Fallenstream. "Greetings, Fallenstream. I am Opalstream, a former queen of Riverclan. I died a few moons ago." She meowed, dipping her head to the tom. She personally never met the tom but had seen him around. She couldn't recall if he was deputy then or not though.

"I am here to give you the life of loyalty, and I pray that you will use it well." She leaned forward, touching her nose to him for a few moments before moving back. "You will have to make many difficult decisions as a leader and need to be able to remember where your loyalties lie, not only to your clan but to yourself. Be true to yourself, and you will always know where they lie." The former queen dipped her head again before moving back into the ranks of Starclan watching the ceremony. She herself had to deal with loyality and thought it would be notable to give to the tom.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; December 4th, 2017 at 04:44 PM.