View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Logpaw scampered into the clearing, he had agreed reluctantly to leave the stick in his nest, now he’d rush through practice to return to his stick.

Beespirit walked in, well groomed,” Logpaw, Shinefang suggested a new method of training, let’s see how it works alright? I have an idea for today, let’s play a game, mouse and warrior, except, your the warrior and the prey is the mouse!”

Logpaw blinked,” Fun!” He began to run after a mouse.

Beespirit smiled,” Wait! First, you want to try to catch it by stalking in in a hunter’s crouch and pounce. As if your a real warrior hunting like a real warrior.”

Logpaw purred,” Okay!” He dropped into a sloppy hunter’s crouch stalking the mouse quietly.

Beespirit was so shocked that Shinefang’s advice of making training a game worked,” Let’s see if you can be the perfect warrior and have the perfect hunting stance.” He dropped into a hunter’s crouch,” Like this!”

Logpaw pulled his legs tighter and his tail up before stalking once more he was so close to the mouse when he pounce and landed on it, snapping it’s neck,” My first catch!”

Beespirit purred,” Excelent, Now, every time you go hunting, pretend you’re playing mouse and warrior, and any piece of prey is the mouse! Alright?”

Logpaw smiled,” Alright! Sparrow and Warrior works too!” He smiled happily skipping around in joy. Can we play in the territory, where more prey is!”

Beespirit laughed,” Sure why not.” Now to figure out a game for basic defense and battle training.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here